Thursday, October 12, 2006

The short weeks can be the toughest

Here in Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving on Monday making for a four-day work week. Call me crazy, but I always find that four-day weeks feel like they're eight days long (What? It can't be! We had Wednesday two days ago!) At work, especially, there seems to be an expectation to cram a normal week's worth of activity into four days. In addition to the compressed week, I'm covering for my boss while away he's on much deserved vacation time. Oh yeah, I also drove through a 480$ Montreal pothole the other day which broke the front sway bar links.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow which is going to start with a tasty chocolate-orange bread from the nearby Premiere Moisson and good coffee and end with a massage. In between the two, there's going to be a barbecued, marinated steak with a glass of red wine (thanks RK).

Here's to Friday.



No comments: